As you no doubt have noticed by now, Catchword’s got some new digs on the old interwebs. After a thorough redesign process, we are very proud to roll out the shinier, prettier, more powerful model! We believe the new site is the best in the company, product, and services naming biz and want to make sure you take advantage of all the features and resources, including
- Sortable portfolio highlights right on our Home page for quickly finding the case studies most relevant to your business.
- A newly designed and sortable list of clients.
- A more accessible video library, including some of the best instructional naming videos on the internet.
- An updated version of “Creating the Perfect Name,” Catchword’s best-practices guide to name development.
- Updated naming resources: in addition to our kick-butt naming guide and instructional video library, you’ll find
- 10 Criteria for Great Brand Names
- Naming Glossary (from Abbreviation to Zeugma!)
- Name Visualizer (tool for seeing what your new name will look like on billboards, business cards, packaging, and signage)
- More comprehensive descriptions of our Creative Services and Strategic Services, Trademark Screening, and Research, Linguistics & Cultural Evaluation (with a list of the 100+ languages our global team tests in).
- A streamlined contact form for better defining your project needs and getting in touch with us.
- Graded, searchable, and current company and product name reviews.
- And of course, a redesigned
CatchThis Blog to keep you up on naming news, brand naming tips & trends, trademark and domain name developments, cool language stuff, and more.
Coming to the blog this fall: Top 10 Naming Tips series!
If you already subscribe to our blog, we expect you’re loving the new look and feel. If you’re not a subscriber, try us out. We promise not to share your info or overload your inbox. Use the super-quick and easy subscribe tool over at the bottom of the right column on this page. We’ve got some naming tips with your name on them!
We hope you take the new site for a spin and check out all the features and resources. It really is the most comprehensive naming agency website we’ve seen. We’ve had a lot of fun with it ourselves. After all, who can resist the sweater-vest voodoo of our Stress Reduction Specialist, Doogie?
(Please note, we’ve done our best to make sure the site is perfect, but if you find something’s not working or have a question or comment about the site, please let us know: webmaster at catchwordbranding dot com. We’d love to hear from you!)
As you no doubt have noticed by now, Catchword’s got some new digs on the old interwebs. After a thorough redesign process, we are very proud to roll out a shinier, prettier, more powerful model! We believe the new site is the best in the naming biz and want to make sure you take advantage of all the features and resources.